"Trust in the Lord with all
your heart, and lean not on your own understanding..." Proverbs 3:5
My prayer lately has been that I will quickly obey the things I know God is calling me to do and that I will find JOY in every situation he has allowed me to be in. So this week in my quiet time God has been showing me many different verses that remind me that He is in control of all and already knows my next steps.
It's so easy in life to grow weary, complacent and even fearful of what your future holds; no matter what stage of life you may be in! In Joshua 1, God tells Joshua to lead over a million people over the Jordan in 3 days and 3 times God tells him to "Be strong and courageous for I am with you wherever you go." You don't see God telling him to stop, take his time, and think about what he said, or even to go pray about what he has commanded him to do. He clearly commands him to be obedient to just GO and continue following Gods will! How powerful is that?!!
I pray that we can be obedient to his commands, to not be dismayed or grow weary to S I M P L Y
OBEY & TRUST in his will. God doesn't tell us that we will understand his will but I know he does! He is with you WHEREVER YOU GO!
OBEY & TRUST in his will. God doesn't tell us that we will understand his will but I know he does! He is with you WHEREVER YOU GO!
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and
of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your
God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
No comments:
Post a Comment